ECO saffron threads 10 g
99,00€ IVA incl.
Description: Saffron threads obtained by traditional procedures with strict control of both the farming and the drying processes, giving it an exceptional aroma and flavour.
Usage tips: Saffron as a condiment goes well with many ingredients and a whole host of dishes, the most common or best-known being rice, pasta and fish. However, used with chicken or as a marinade for steaks can surprise even the most discerning of palates.
Recommended dose for cooking (10 g of Aromis saffron is about 2,000 threads):
- Savoury dishes in general (4/5 threads/dish)
- Rice or pasta dishes (15 threads/250 g)
- Sauces (3/6 threads/dish)
- Sweet dishes or tea (3 threads/dish)
- Desserts (15/20 threads/litre milk)
- Breads and cakes (3 threads/pers.)
- Confitures, jams… (45 threads/kg fruit)
Ingredients: Saffron threads from CCPAE- and EU-certified organic farming.
Format: 10 g opaque metal box